Visit the most famous spots in Bogota in one day. Get to know the picturesque Guatavita Lagoon, before crossing the Savannah to experience the Salt Cathedral, which is known as the first wonder of Colombia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your accommodation within Bogotá. You will receive an e-mail with an approximate pick up time. Please be on time as there is a maximum wait time of 10 minutes.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Transfers may take a little longer than usual due to highway maintenance works