Visit the gold museum, an iconic symbol of Bogota, with the largest gold collection in the Americas. Take a walking tour around the historic center where you will visit the most important buildings in the country and discover where the city was founded.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your accommodation in Bogotá.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately