Get a perfect overview of Bogotá at night on a guided small-group tour visiting the city’s top highlights and foodie spots aboard a comfortable mini-bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- You will receive an e-mail with an approximate pick up time from the local supplier. Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a red jacket and have a van labeled "City Bus".
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- · If Andrés D.C. restaurant is full, we will visit Cuambia house or Tejo la Embajada instead
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please bring your own wired headphones for the audioguide