This combination package includes the Blue Mountains Explorer Bus and the Unlimited Discovery Pass for Scenic World. Experience the best of the region!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Katoomba railway station. Catch the train from Sydney Central to Katoomba station. Collect your explorer bus pass and free guidebook from reception staff when you arrive in Katoomba. When you get off the train, walk straight down the ramp and turn right and up the stairs. You'll see the big red bus in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The most convenient and hassle free way to get to the Blue Mountains is via train. Trains every half hour from Central Station until 9am, when they switch to hourly.
- To maximize on your day at the Blue Mountains the following train times are suggested from Sydney:
- Monday to Friday
- 6:53 am, 7:24 am, 8:18 am, 8:48 am express, 9:18 am, 10:18 am, 11:18 am
- Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- 6:24 am, 7:24 am, 7:54 am, 8:24 am, 8:54 am, 9:24 am, 9:54 am, 10:24 am, 11:24 am