Visit the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre in Blenheim to see a variety of aircraft used in World War I and World War II. Choose from admission to the WWI exhibition, the WWII exhibition, or both, depending on your preferences and interests.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre is open 7 days a week, last admission at 3:00 PM