Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park. Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic view points and wild swimming in natural bodies of water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the local tour operator's office at Ljubljanska 20, 4260 Bled.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 4 guests is required for departure.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, make sure to dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund