Get back to nature and discover some of the natural jewels of Slovenia on a day trip to Bled, Bohinj and the Vintgar Gorge from Ljubljana. Explore the medieval town of Skofja Loka and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Pick-up possible from: • Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklosiceva cesta 3, 1000 • Hotel Park bus station, Ilirska street • Slovenian Tourist Information Centre, Krekov Trg 10, 1000 • Levstikov Trg (by the church) • Hostel Celica, Metelkova ulica 8, 1000 • Hotel Lev, Vosnjakova ulica 1, 1000 • Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Bratislavska cesta 8, 1000 • Hotel Cubo, Slovenska cesta 15, 1000 • M Hotel, Derceva ulica 4, 1000.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the multiple pick-up locations your guide might need up to 20 minutes to complete the service
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour to operate
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Bring a camera and an extra towel if you want to swim in the lake