Go on a three-hour tour around Birmingham to learn about the struggle for equal rights from the end of the Civil War up through the Civil Rights Movement. Get acquainted with an important part of the history of the city and the nation as a whole.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The local partner will either be in a large white bus with their name on the side of the bus or in a small, light blue Honda Odyssey with their name on the back window. They will come into the hotel lobby for each pickup. Please arrive at your pickup point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Bottled water is recommended between May and September
- Umbrella or rain jacket is recommended year round
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts