Discover the most spectacular filming locations from Season 7 of Game of Thrones during a guided tour from Bilbao. Visit Dragonstone and King's Landing and learn everything about the sites and the filming process of this hit TV show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. • Guides will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. • Guide will be carrying a Dragonstone Tours black and red bag. • If your hotel is not listed, please contact the local partner to arrange a pickup point.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please note that Bermeo and Zumaia are not included in the half-day tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will need to climb 241 steps to reach the top of the San Juan de Gaztelugatxe (this part is optional as there is also a viewing point)
- On occasion, the path to Muriola Beach and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe might be closed due to weather conditions
- The stop at San Juan de Gaztelugatxe can be affected by a collapse on the hill. Please take this into account at the time of booking the tours.
- Please note that the Zumaia Beach stop is only on the full day tour.