Visit two of the Biscay Coast's most emblematic towns: Bermeo and Gernika. Discover San Juan de Gaztelugate and its quaint hermitage by climbing up the 241 stairs, before touring Gernika, including the Peace Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- ** Due to limited capacity, climbing the 241 stairs to the Gaztelugatxe hermitage is not guaranteed. Instead, you would first visit the town on the Biscayan coast Mundaka, known worldwide for its waves and fishing tradition, and then a stop would be made to enjoy a panoramic view of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe from the viewpoint.