Retrace the steps of famous Spanish footballers on their home turf with a tour of Athletic Club’s San Mamés Museum and Stadium in Bilbao.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, Basque
- Enjoy an audio guided tour of the San Mamés museum and stadium, known as The Cathedral of Football
- Experience an interactive and innovative journey through the different thematic areas of the Athletic Club Museum
- Visit the club's home changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, and sit in the dugout
- Immerse yourself in a truly unique football experience
- Museum and tour ticket with audio guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
San Mamés Stadium, between the gates 19 and 20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the museum closes at 7 PM in winter (November-February) and at 8 PM in summer (March-October).
- Please, note your selected tour time is subject to availability so should be considered a reference.
- It is necessary to bring your own smartphone to access the audio guide content. It is also necessary to bring your own headphones/earphones in order to use the audio guide.
- Schedule and visits subject to modifications on match days, behind closed doors training, or other events in San Mamés.