Attempt to understand the eastern side of the Iron Curtain by exploring its architecture. Walk through East Berlin with an expert guide and discover the implications of decades of changes to the city's structures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the southern side of Karl Marx Avenue, near the Metro station Weberweise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests must book this tour at least 14 days in advance. Please note that this a walking tour, and guests should have the physical ability to walk for four hours at an average tempo.
- Guests are encouraged to let the guide know what they would specifically like to see, as they are eager to provide a personalized experience.