Drive through the German capital in an iconic Trabant and travel to the places where the Cold War was at its hottest. Simply hop aboard and let the adventure begin: The Wall Ride – Berlin's ultimate sightseeing tour along the wall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
TrabiWorld: Zimmerstrasse 97, on the corner of Wilhelmstrasse, 10117 Berlin-Mitte (U6 to Kochstrasse).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Requirements: minimum age of 18 years, class 2 resp B driving license, unaffected fitness to drive.
- Each participant needs a ticket: driver, co-driver, and passengers. Children need a cost-free ticket. No other guests will be in your car.
- A maximum of 4 people or 330 kilograms (727.5 pounds) are permitted in each Trabi. Drivers can change during the tour.