This tour goes through the Jewish sites of Berlin. Berlin had one of the greatest and most successful Jewish communities in the world, and the tour will tell its incredible story.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from the reception of your Berlin hotel. Please provide the name of your hotel upon booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy private guidance
- Explore Jewish life Berlin
- Visit one of the most interesting Jewish historical areas in the world
- Hotel pick-up
- Tour through the old Jewish quarter of Berlin
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- If you would prefer to avoid walking, arrangements can be made to travel by taxi, van, or subway between tour stops (at an additional cost).
- This is a walking tour, however, the walking during the tour is generally manageable by people with mobility issues.