Discover vibrant history on this guided walking tour of Berlin's iconic sites. Starting from the Reichstag, visit Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, Checkpoint Charlie, and much more as you immerse yourself in the culture of past and present Berlin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Reichstag Building at Giant German flag on the West side of the ReichstagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Clothing: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Dependent on weather, wet weather gear is useful.
- Child policy: Children are defined as being aged 6-11. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this walking tour in Berlin.