Sample the foods of Berlin and discover a vibrant, ever-changing city where you can visit the past and the future. Be guided through small eateries and local restaurants by dedicated staff. Enjoy delicious food tastings and hear stories behind each bite.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Fredrichs Bridge (Friedrichsbrucke) - Burgstraße 19, 10178 Berlin, Germany.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations, availability and weather.
- Please contact the local partner prior to booking your tour to see if they are able to accommodate your dietary needs.