Paddle along the Landwehrkanal and River Spree on a 3-hour kayak tour in Berlin. Get a new perspective of East Berlin, paddling along the former Iron Curtain. Admire views of the Oberbaumbrücke and the modern buildings of the Mediaspree.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
20 min before the tour you will meet your guide at the blue Kayak Truck vis-á-vis Cafe A.Horn at Carl-Herz-Ufer. Next Metrostation Prinzenstarsse U1 is just 200m away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will paddle in 2-person kayaks. Should there be fewer guests, a 1-seater kayak will be used. There must be at least 1 guest over the age of 18 in each kayak
- Guests are kindly requested to help carry the kayaks from the car to the water and back
- Larger tours have a German and an Enlgish-speaking guide. Smaller ones will be done in German and English by one guide