Discover the history of Berlin's Jewish community, from the Enlightenment to the horrors of the Holocaust. From the ancient Jewish-Cemetry to the New Synagogue, learn how Jews prospered, perished, and rose again to thrive in Germany's capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a yellow name tag for easy recognition.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour runs rain or shine.