Experience Berlin on an easy-going walking tour with a maximum of 12 people. See Alexanderplatz, with the World Clock, Red Town Hall and the imposing Fernsehturm (TV Tower). Walk across the Schlossplatz and enjoy a coffee on the beautiful Gendarmenmarkt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- See the fascinating World Clock at Alexanderplatz
- Visit the famous Red Town Hall and the towering Fernsehturm
- Walk the length of Unter den Linden, Berlin's historic main street
- Wander across the Bebelplatz and see the glorious gardens of the Prinzessinnenpalais
- See the powerful Holocaust memorial
- Discover the historic Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and the Chancellery
- City guide
- Rain poncho (if necessary)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The World Clock is on Alexanderplatz, 1 minute by foot from S- and U-Bahn station Alexanderplatz. Please be at the meeting-point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour. Your guide will be carrying a sign with the logo of Berlin Bike Tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all weathers. On rainy days, rain ponchos will be provided.
- A minimum number of 2 persons is required for the tour. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at short notice and to notify you accordingly.
- The cancellation deadline for tours with groups of three or more persons is 3 days before the scheduled tour