Experience Berlin on an easy-going walking tour with a maximum of 12 people. See Alexanderplatz, with the World Clock, Red Town Hall and the imposing Fernsehturm (TV Tower). Walk across the Schlossplatz and enjoy a coffee on the beautiful Gendarmenmarkt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at The World Clock on Alexanderplatz, 1 minute by foot from S- and U-Bahn station Alexanderplatz. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour. Your guide will be carrying a sign with the local partner's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all weathers. On rainy days, rain ponchos will be provided.
- A minimum number of 2 persons is required for the tour. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at short notice and to notify you accordingly.
- The cancellation deadline for tours with groups of three or more persons is 3 days before the scheduled tour.