Potsdam is Berlin’s most popular destination for day trips and a playground for a bicyclist, with many Prussian and Cold War sights tucked deep in verdant parks and along quiet alleyways. On this 6.5-hour tour from Berlin, explore Potsdam’s many sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Fat Tire Tours Office at the base of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Berlin's Alexanderplatz. The office is marked with Fat Tire Tours signs and flags.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour runs rain or shine
- On cold weather days, free gloves are provided
- Rain ponchos are available for purchase in the local partner's shop should you desire one; if you don't use it, you can get a refund