Dive into the urban life of Berlin and see artworks by well known street artists on a 2-hour walking tour in Kreuzberg. Learn the history of the punk and squatter scene, and get to know why artists are transforming the walls into an open-air museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the exit of the metro station "Schlesisches Tor" (Lines U1, U3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that late arrivals will not be refunded
- Please check the location in advance to ensure you arrive at the start point on time