Follow a native Berliner on an interesting and enlightening tour through the time of the Third Reich in Berlin. See hidden remnants of World War II in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide directly at the exit of the metro station S+U Bhf. Brandenburger Tor, exit B in the direction of Pariser Platz/Straße des 17. Juni. Please look out for the tour guide with the Get Your Guide - You in Berlin flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear suitable clothes for a walking tour
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions and on all public holidays