Enjoy a hassle-free walking city tour of Berlin, the vibrant capital of Germany, with a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your phone. Follow (at your own pace) the riveting journey of the city which became a place of controversy post-WWII.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The self-guided audio tour starts at Alexanderplatz. The easiest way to get there is on foot or by metro (Alexanderplatz metro station, lines U2, U5, U8).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- - Admission fees for the museums, churches, and monuments are not included.
- - Please download the app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit (accessible through our app). You will receive an email from the local supplier with how to do this. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- - An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- - You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- - No live guide or meeting point is provided.
- - Book per device to be used, not per participant.