A bus ride to Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial, in which your guide will be providing you with running commentary en route. After arriving to Sachsenhausen, you will learn background information on the early years of this former Nazi camp system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Find your guide outside Friedrichstraße train station, on the square between the Tränenpalast (Palace of Tears) and the station. The guides will be wearing a blue lanyard and a yellow name tag holding yellow umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring along a light snack and drink.
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.