Explore the city of Potsdam with a English-speaking guide on a half-day tour of its picturesque palaces, lakes and gardens. Steeped in history, from Frederick the Great to Churchill, Truman and Stalin, you will take a trip back in time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.