Join a tour of Germany’s darkest history. Learn about the rise and fall of the Nazi party, the Battle of Berlin, visit memorials for the victims of the Third Reich, and see where Hitler and his henchmen made the decisions that would shake the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit the site of Hitler's infamous bunker
- Discover the once-terrifying New Reichschancellery
- Explore Goebbels' Propaganda Ministry
- Walk past Goering’s famous Air Ministry (Luftwaffe Headquarters)
- Roam the remains of Himmler’s SS and Gestapo Headquarters known as the "Topography of Terror"
- 4-hour guided tour in English
- Free map of Berlin with info on public transport
- Entrance fees
- Transportation tickets - an AB public transport ticket (EUR 2.90 single, EUR 7 day pass) is advised. Get one before the tour or buy one from your guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside Starbucks opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour runs in all weather on all public holidays.
- A public transport ticket is needed on this tour.