Discover what it was like to live in Berlin during the Cold War. This Spanish language 4-hour tour of Berlin takes you to the places that are important in the history of the Cold War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group available
- See what remains of the Berlin Wall and the Death Strip
- Visit the Soviet Memorial in Tiergarten
- Visit the Bernauer Strasse Wall Memorial – an important site along the former Berlin Wall
- Explore the former ghost stations of the underground lines
- See the Reichstag – Germany’s magnificent parliament building
- Spanish tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Public Transport tickets
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Transport Card AB (one day) is necessary for this tour and is not included in the tour price.