Learn about the dark history of Nazi Germany on a guided walking tour of Berlin with a military historian. See where and how the Nazi party rose to power during the years of the Third Reich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at the tourist office at Brandenburg Gate and look for the blue umbrellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is outside and consists of a considerable amount of walking. Guests are advised to dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes. A water bottle is also advised