Enjoy a guided 2-hour walking tour through Berlin's city center with a look behind the scenes. Immerse yourself in the interesting history of Berlin and explore the German capital off the beaten tourist path.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, German, Russian
- Private group
- Discover the lesser-known sides to Berlin and search for the traces of the former Berlin old town
- Immerse yourself in the eventful history of National Socialism through the reconstruction of the city to the present day
- See the main sights in the city center and learn why the Brandenburg Gate was built in the way it was
- Guided walking tour
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Brandenburg Gate, in front of the tourist information (south wing)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can arrange additional items on the program, such as a coffee break or interior visits, with the tour operator.