Discover the many facades of Albert Einstein’s life and work. See the university where he taught physics . Extended options: visit Berlin New Synagogue and see the Einstein Tower in Potsdam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin, Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin, Germany. Please do not enter the hotel, it is only a meeting point and the staff is not informed about the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tickets to the New Synagogue include admission to the museum. The dome is closed for viewing. The synagogue is closed on Saturdays and some public and Jewish holidays, so it may be replaced with extended sightseeing in Potsdam during the 7-hour tour.
- The 7-hour option includes round-trip train tickets from Berlin to Potsdam. Trains run every 20-30 minutes and the itinerary will be adjusted accordingly.
- On the 7-hour tour, you will have to walk from Potsdam Train Station to the Albert Einstein Science Park. Please wear comfortable shoes as it will be a 10 minute uphill walk. The park can be reached by bus (tickets are not included in this tour), but please note that the bus doesn't run on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.