Discover Berlin’s most popular landmarks on a 45-minute sightseeing bus tour. Explore Germany's capital as it lights up for the night. Cruise by the highlights of the city while listening to the stories behind them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Danish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Due to construction, you will catch the bus on the opposite side of the road close to ADAC(Alexanderstraße 1). There will be a Stromma guide waiting at the stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From April 8-October 30, tours run from Thursday to Sunday
- Departure times: 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, and 8:00 PM
- There will be no tours on September 24 and 25 because of the Berlin marathon
- The bus is pet-friendly