Enjoy a tour of the courtyards in the fascinating old town of Berlin. On this private 2-hour tour you will listen to information about the history of the city as you soak up the atmosphere of the multicultural neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group available
- Take a look behind the facades of the Spandauer Vorstadt and discover the hidden courtyards in this old neighborhood of Berlin
- Immerse yourself in the history of the district, which has always stood for tolerance of different cultures
- Hear about the eventful history of the city, especially the Jewish history in this part of the city
- Tour guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Special interests (Jewish history, urban planning, city history) can be arranged with the tour operator in advance.