Explore the most exciting locations from the hit TV drama Babylon Berlin inspired by Volker Kutscher's novel set in 1920s Berlin. See numerous original filming locations, such as Alexanderplatz and the Red Town Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Immanuelkirchstraße/Prenzlauer Alle, in front of the church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- Please bring your own BVG ticket