Discover some of the most exciting neighborhoods in Berlin on this 3.5-hour bike tour. Explore Prenzlauer Berg, ride along a DDR boulevard in Friedrichshain, discover recreation areas along the River Spree, and see alternative culture in Kreuzberg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Dutch
- Discover Berlin's many different sides on an interesting bike tour
- Ride along the largest remaining piece of the Berlin Wall – the East Side Gallery
- Experience the alternative lifestyles in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
- Admire the fantastic scenery along the River Spree
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle helmet and gloves upon request
- Sunscreen and trouser clips
- Rain ponchos are available in the event of bad weather
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants.
- The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from the large fleet of bicycles.
- You will cover 17 kilometers during the 3.5-hour tour. You will ride at a relaxed pace and have enough time for photos and questions.