This military tour explores what happened south of Berlin in late April 1945. The German 9th army, surrounded by Soviet soldiers, tried three times to break out. They lost the majority of their soldiers, and their fascinating story will be told in detail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- We will pick you up at your hotel in Berlin.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This Tour must be booked at least 14 days in advance!
- The tour is impossible without a car. The car we provide has room for a maximum of 16 people. In case your group consists of 4 people or less please let us know. The price will be reduced then because the car needed for smaller group costs less.
- There will be approximately 150 miles (240 km) to cover during the day. There is also some walking done outside the car.