Discover some of the most exciting neighborhoods in Berlin on this 3.5-hour bike tour. Explore Prenzlauer Berg, ride along a DDR boulevard in Friedrichshain, discover recreation areas along the River Spree, and see alternative culture in Kreuzberg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants.
- The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from the large fleet of bicycles.
- You will cover 17 kilometers during the 3.5-hour tour. You will ride at a relaxed pace and have enough time for photos and questions.