Learn about the Jewish history of Berlin led by an academically trained guide. Roam the Jewish districts of Berlin and visit the ancient Jewish Cemetery and the New Synagogue. Enjoy a 6-hour private walking tour that can be adapted to your interests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Tour starts at the entrance to the TV Tower at the Alexanderplatz. The TV Tower is the highest building of Berlin and has the distinctive silver ball on its half. The meeting place is at the benches in front of the entrance to the tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- How many people on the tour depends on the person booking the tour. We strongly reccommend to keep numbers below 10 people per tour.
- This is a walking tour, please make sure you are able and willing to walk. Of course pace will be moderate and a place to have a coffee is always nearby.