Travel by catamaran to the secluded Berlengas Islands, which are home to the Arquipélago das Berlengas nature reserve. Explore the natural landscape, scenic fort, and crystal-clear waters that are teeming with sea life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- On June 1st, 2022, according to Ordinance no. 19/2022 from January 5th, a tourist tax has started by ICNF with the purpose of controlling the human load on Berlenga Island. When you buy the ticket to the boat, it is mandatory that you pay the tourist tax on berlengaspass.icnf.pt
- The 12 PM trip is on a smaller boat called "AzulOrizonte" that makes the trip in 40 minutes Please exchange your voucher for a physical ticket before departure.
- It's advisable to bring plenty of water as it can get very hot.