Experience a must-do activity with a hike on Folgefonna, Norway’s 3rd largest glacier known for its incredible blue ice. Enjoy a tour tailored to your ability level, ranging from gentle hiking to advanced ice climbing with transfers to and from Bergen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or private address in Bergen.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Remember warm clothes, if you don't have mountain boots or wind/waterproof clothing and need to borrow please let the operator know
- At the beginning of the season, most of the tour is on snow; at the end of the season, most of the tour is on ice
- The level of difficulty can be adjusted, from easy hiking to advanced ice climbing