Visit Bergen's most popular attractions but also the secret spots only locals know about on this guided group walk through the past and present.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour begins outside the Rosenkrantz Tower (Rosenkrantztårnet, address is Bergenhus 3). This is a large stone tower inside the Bergenhus Fortress complex. To get to the tower, enter the fortress on a cobblestone path with a stone archway. On the other side of the archway, in a large courtyard, you'll see the tower to your left and a sign with the tower's name and picture on it. The guide will be standing there 10 minutes before the tour begins with a sign saying "Bergen Past & Present". Please be there at least 10 minutes before the tour begins. The tour begins promptly at the start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be aware that you will walk on uneven cobblestone paths, and there are some places where we walk uphill
- The tour will take place regardless of the weather