Discover the ancient Mediterranean civilizations at Terra Mitica, Benidorm, the theme park that will transport you directly into the history of Greece, Egypt, Rome, Iberia and The Islands.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Terra Miticia, Partida del Moralet, s/n, 03502 Benidorm, Alicante, Spain; For self drive: there is direct exit from N-332, N-340, N-330 and A-7 motorway; By Train: The Railways of the Generalitat Valenciana (F.G.V.) join Denia and Alicante, stopping in major coastal towns as Benidorm. \n For visitors from the rest of Spain, it is best to use RENFE to arrive to Alicante and, once there, take the F.G.VOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- From July 1 to September 4, all 5 parks of Terra Mítica are open. The rest of the time only for Egypt, Greece, and Rome
- It is recommended to consult the park calendar if you are looking for a specific show or ride