Join an epic subterranean tour on Bend’s ponderosa pine-studded high desert. Learn from renowned naturalist guides who highlight the secrets of caverns that might not initially meet the eye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
in the Fred Meyer Grocery Store Complex on the South side near the fueling center, 61535 S Hwy 97 #13, Bend, OR 97702, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Closed-toe shoes are needed for navigating uneven rocky surfaces