Go splashing through the powdery of the Cascade Mountains west of Bend, Oregon. Bend. Strap on your snowshoes and sip a local brew, surrounded by incredible views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in the Fred Meyer grocery store complex on the south side, near the fueling center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Warm shoes
Know before you go
- Wear winter boots and powder/ski pants to keep your feet and legs dry while snowshoeing
- All tours include full instruction