Cruise along the New River and look for exotic wildlife as you make your way to the Lamanai Archaeological Site, one of the top Mayan sites in Belize surrounded by jungle for miles around. Learn about Mayan history from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please provide your hotel name and address. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.
Select participants and date
Please provide your cruise name and arrival time. Please note that your Lamania tour in Belize starts as soon as you arrive. the ship stays 4 miles offshore, the tender to shore tickets are given out at 6:45am, first come first served, the tender to shore is 30 minutes, on arrival at the port , proceed thru Terminal 1, to the EXIT , street side where you will the V.i.V. guide. see you soon. The driver will be at the Exit of Terminal 1 on the street side and will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- To reach the top of the temple you will need to climb 200 steps.