Join this full-day historical tour and learn about medieval Serbia. Enjoy 1 hour speed boat ride on the Danube widest point along with entrance to Iron Gates and see the fortress from Danube as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your Belgrade hotel at 8:00 AM
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you book the shared group option and you are the only person on the tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied
- The tour won't be canceled, if you are the only person on the tour, a supplement of 75% will be applied
- You will be informed before the trip if you are the only guest on the tour, and you will be offered a choice between:
- - canceling the tour with no fees applied
- - paying the supplement of 75% of the price
- - joining a date for which we already have a small group
- In case that weather conditions are not suitable for speed boat ride, visit to Lepenski vir archelogical site will be organized (Lepenski vir entrance ticket - 500 Rsd, approximate 4.5 Eur). Speed boat is operating from June till October.
- Pick up is available from accommodations up to 5km from Republic Square. If your hotel is further we will inform you a day before the tour if pick up will be available from your accommodation or from scheduled meeting point.