Embark on a day trip from Belgrade to admire Western Serbia's scenery. See the famous Drina River House, explore the Mokra Gora Wooden Village, and experience a train ride on the Sargan 8 Railroad.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel or other preferred location in Belgrade is provided.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The activity provider reserves the right to modify the program due to unforeseen circumstances, such as heavy traffic, bad weather conditions, and site closures due to national holidays
- For the shared group option, if the number of participants is less than 4, you will be informed in advance and given the choice to join another tour/date, book a private tour (subject to availability), or cancel the tour without any fees
- From November 1-March 31, the Sargan 8 railroad is closed to tourists. Instead, you will visit Zlatibor Mountain, one of the most popular leisure destinations in Serbia