Stroll in the Temple of Heaven Park and visit a Taoist temple, eat a local lunch and ride the subway, visit historical Tiananmen Square, enter the incredible Forbidden City, and see amazing views from Jingshan Park on this guided Beijing walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside East Gate of the Temple of Heaven (in Chinese:天坛东门). You can reach this meeting point either by taking Metro Line 5 and getting off at Tiantandongmen Station, or you can take a taxi here by showing the Chinese script for East Gate of Temple of Heaven to your driver.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During national holidays and on weekends, sites in Beijing can be extremely crowded. If you wish to avoid the busiest times, taking your Urban Adventure on a weekday is recommended.
- You will be walking most of the day so please make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes
- The Forbidden City has now implemented a "real name" ticketing system that requires visitors to provide full names and passport numbers when booking tickets.
- Chinese law requires that all travelers must provide their name, gender, nationality, passport number, and birthdate to their tour operator. Failure to do so could result in a traveler not being able to join their tour, or for the entire group to be denied access to sites. Please fill out these details when booking and bring your passport.
- From September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.