Visit the only place in Beijing where you can see the Great Wall by the water. Start with a dedicated pickup service and spend a day hiking, cruising, and posing at scenic photo stops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available for hotels located within 4th Ring Road. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby at the time selected.
- Private group
- See unique views of the Lakeside Great Wall
- Enjoy the convenience of a return transfer service to and from your accommodation
- Take in the panorama of Huanghuacheng from a guard tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned car
- Great Wall ticket
- Professional guide (if option selected)
- Cruise ticket/plank walk (depending on weather conditions)
- Lunch (if add-on selected during checkout)
- Tips (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If the lake is frozen, a walking tour along the plank road will substitute the cruise.
- For groups bigger than maximum size specified, an additional vehicle will be allocated.