Scuba dive two "must see" dive sites the Dominican Republic has to offer with a full day, all inclusive tour to Catalina Island. Experience clear turquoise waters, incredible fish life and coral formations, private beach, Dominican BBQ feast and open bar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pick-up from any hotels in Punta Cana and Bavaro. Look out for the bus with a "Passion Paradise Adventures" sign in the window. A tour representative will look for you either outside the main entrance or in the main lobby of your hotel. Once all guests have been picked up from their hotel, you will head towards La Romana marina to board the boat. Pick-up time will be confirmed on receipt of your hotel details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations of less than 24 hours notice, or if you do not turn up at the pick-up point at the specified time
- Can accommodate passengers with disabilities. Please contact local supplier to make all necessary arrangements.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather condition