Take in a unique view of Bath on a traditional 1960s river cruiser boat tour with shared and private options. Enjoy 2 glasses of Prosecco or choose from bottomless Prosecco and gin tasting options.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour starts at Bath Quays Waterside. Avon Street carpark (BA1 1UF) is next to the departure point. Look out for the River Adventures sign near to the waterfront as you enter Bath Quays Waterside from the direction of the bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- At this current time, your seating location cannot be guaranteed on any trip. You may also not be able to move around within the boat
- Alcohol-free alternatives are available, including non-alcoholic sparkling wine. Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased onboard